What would Shani do in the 8th house (Aries) for the Kanni Lagna (Rising) and Kanni Rasi (Moon Sign)?The Saturn (Shani) owns 5th and 6th house for the Kanni Rasi (Virgo Sign). Here 5th house is highly auspicious and 6th house is direct opposite to it.
Thus the Saturn has to play a neutral game for Kanni Rasi (Virgo Sign). It has to give good and positive improvements in the life; but at the same time it also has to add trouble to it too. Since Shani is present in the 8th house makes the situation bit complicated too, because 8th house is highly inauspicious than 6th house.
Now let us see the results of Ashtama Sani for Kanni Rasi (Virgo Sign).
1. Troubles with respect to family elders, anscestors and in family properties too.
2. Though the relationship with the children remain strong, it would face some strong discontent too.
3. Unexpected break in studies for the students.
4. Deviation from stated goals on frivilous grounds.
5. Troubles with the opponents and debts leading it to the courts and police station.
6. Unexpected health issues cropping up.
The positive side of these situation is that all those trouble that comes unexpectedly would also make an abrupt ending too. The Virgo person would come unscathed after these troubled times.
Those born on Chitirai, Mirugasirisa and Avittam stars has to be extra careful during the start of Shani Mahadasa and Shani Antardasa periods or Shani Sade sati or both. In general, Virgo should not expect a complete trouble or complete success.