The Shani owns 6th and 7th house for the Simha lagna. The 6th house denotes enemy, sickness and debts and is considered as a malefic house. The 7th house denotes the life partner and the type of profession.
We study the Shani Mahadasa effects on the Simha lagna, when Shani is in Rishaba Rasi. The Rishaba Rasi is considered as friendly to the Shani, because both the Shani and Sukra (Lord of Rishaba) are mutual friends. But the Sukra does not maintain friendly status with the Sun, the Lord of Simha Rasi.
Let us see the effects of 19 Years of Shani Mahadasa on Simha Lagna (Shani in Rishaba).
First 9 1/2 Years of Shani Mahadasa for the Simha lagna (Shani in Rishaba):
1. The Simha lagna are likely to borrow heavily to expand their business/profession; but the Simha lagna would be able to have full control over their debts.
2. The Simha lagna would earn many opponents, while pursuing their business/profession ambitions. But the Simha lagna would be able to have a upper control over their opponents.
3. The Simha lagna might be troubled by their poor health due to the work pressure that takes away most of the comforts; but the health issues do not stay permanently.
Second 9 1/2 Years of Shani Mahadasa for the Simha lagna (Shani in Rishaba):
1. The Simha lagna would be able to build a stronger relationship with their life partner, but the ties are subject to severe pressure too.
2. The Simha lagna would start a new business venture by creating new loans.
3. The Simha lagna are likely to face opposition from their life partner and also in business ventures on various issues