"Effects of Vakri Shani for the Thula Rasi (Libra Sign)":
The Shani becomes Vakri (moving in a retrograde manner) from 18.02.2013. At present the Shani is traversing in the Thula rasi (Libra sign), where it maintain friendly relationship with the Sukra, who has the lordship over the Libra sign.
The Shani attains exalted strength in the Thula rasi (libra sign), but the Shani loses its strength by staying in Lagna Kendra. Also a graha attains neecha status (Debilitated position) by moving in a retrograde manner (Vakri) when it is placed in the exalted house. Thus the Shani becomes extremely weak and would deliver a complete neecha effects (Debilitated strength) for the Thula rasi during this period.
The Shani has lordship over two benefic houses 4th and 5th for the Thula rasi (Libra sign). The Shani and the Sukra (Lord of the Thula rasi) both maintain mutual friendships. Thus the Shani is extremely benefic to the Thula rasi (Libra sign).
Thus the Shani would lose its capacity to deliver any benefic results during this Vakri Shani periods for the Thula rasi (Libra sign). Let us see the effects of Vakri Shani on the Thula rasi (Libra sign).
1. The pressure increases on the Thula rasi (Libra sign) on all personal and professional issues and make them uncomfortable.
2. The Thula rasi (Libra sign) may not get expected results on property, vehicle and travel related issues.
3. The Thula rasi (Libra sign) might experience discomfort on their ties with the Mother and maternal relatives.
4. The Thula rasi (Libra sign) would feel sudden low on the relationships with their children and family elders.
5. The Thula rasi (Libra sign) would run out of their luck.
6. The Thula rasi (Libra sign) students are likely to face difficulties in their studies.
The Shani is a highly benefic graha to the Thula rasi (Libra sign). Thus it will not do any harm to the Thula rasi (Libra sign), but would be powerless to do anything good. The discomfort of the Thula rasi (Libra sign) are likely to increase dramatically after June 2013 and they must look after their health in general. The troubles ties with family elders and the children are likely to end by May 2013.