What would Ashtama Shani do for Gemini Rising (Lagna) or Gemini Sign (Moon Sign)?For Mithuna Rasi (Gemini Sign), the Mercury is the owner; and Saturn is friendly towards Mercury. But Saturn owns the 8th house (Capricorn); one of the inauspicious house that brings all kinds of trouble. And Saturn also owns the 9th house (Aquarius); one of the strong auspicious house, that brings all kinds of luck and happiness into the life.
In short, we can term this phenomenon like this:
1. Saturn is neither malefic or benefic.
2. Saturn will do both good & bad.
3. Saturn will not do both good & bad.
But Saturn would definetly create this situation during its 8th house transition; or by having Saturn in Capricorn (8th house) in the natal chart.
1.The Saturn would bring both good and bad luck; that too equally.
2. First it creates troubles through multiple issues; and clears all the troubles before going out.
3. The Ashtama Sani creates troubles in business/profession; make the native to suffer from legal tangle too.
4. Trouble in family issues; temporary separation from the family.
5. Troubled relationship with paternal side.
6. Then gifting with sudden luck and putting an end to all issues.
7. Unexpected improvement of ties with paternal relatives.
8. Getting back everything and even more in the fag end of the Sade Sati or Mahadasa period.
Thus a native has to be patient and maintain trust and honesty during the Ashtama Sani's Sade sati or Mahadasa periods. The Shani would bring in enormous amount of luck at the later part of the period.
But those having Mirugasirisa, Chitirai and Avittam Star has to be very careful. Also those having Shani Mahadasa, Antardasa and Shani Sade Sati running concurrently has to be very very careful.